Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to non-
The liberated fat cell contents are then drained by the lymphatic system and processed by the liver as part of the body’s normal course of detoxification. The pore in the fat cell will close in about 48-
Because Slim 'N Trim operates at the cellular level, It does not generate heat as part of the action mechanism, but Is instead part of an extremely complex, cascading photochemical mechanism.
1. How does Slim 'N Trim work?
A revolutionary method that delivers results while allowing patients to remain active during treatment, Slim 'N Trim supports physicians in their quest to deliver optimum care and well being to their patients.
The fat cells are drained of triglycerides and fatty acids — in the areas treated with the red light and throughout the body, due to a chemical process that also improves cholesterol and reduces hunger.
2. When the fat melts away, where does it go? The fat cell contents are voided from the body in stool and urine.
3. Do some people respond better than others? Yes. Patients with a higher metabolic rate are better able to excrete the fat cell contents and enjoy better results. However, Slim 'N Trim works for patients of all ages and skin types.
4. How long has Slim 'N Trim been available? Slim 'N Trim was introduced in 2013.
5. Is Slim 'N Trim safe? Yes. There are no reports of anyone ever experiencing any side effect or bad outcome. Some people ask if Slim 'N Trim is too bright. Slim 'n Trim is not as bright on your skin as walking into the midday sun, and does not include dangerous UV rays like the sun.
6. Is Slim 'N Trim for everyone? No. Slim 'N Trim should not be used for pregnant women or individuals with active cancer. When Trim 'n Slim empties the fat cells, the liver causes fatty acids and triglycerides to be voided from the body. Accordingly, individuals with compromised liver function should not receive Slim 'N Trim treatment.
7. What does Slim 'N Trim cost? Nationally, costs average $2,600 for six full-